Zent uses Cold-Air Diffusion technology, that works by converting fragrance oils into a dry micro mist. This mist is carried through the HVAC ducts to allow for even distribution of scent throughout the desired area.
How It Works
Frequently Asked questions
01. What is cold-air diffusion technology?
It is the latest technology in the scenting industry. It works by compressing oils into a dry mist of nanoparticles and then carrying the mist evenly to your desired area.
02. How often will it require maintenance?
The only maintenance needed is to change your oil bottle when empty!
03. Does the HVAC Systems only work with cold air?
They can also be used with the fan or heat settings in the central air conditioning system.
04. Will the oil damage my A/C unit?
There will be no damage to your ventilation system.
05. How do you put it inside the air-conditioning when it’s on the roof?
We’ll be happy to program a consultation visit and help you with the best information posible for your space.
06. Do I need to have my A/C running at all times?
In order for the system to work the fan must be on. During cool weather turn the fan of your central air conditioner to the ON position (as opposed to AUTO) to ensure the fragrance continues to circulate throughout your space.